Fine Arts Standards:
Project Zero Artful Thinking Routines
Real School Gardens
Important Dates & Announcements
· Specialists Team meeting—Tuesday @ 7:25 am
· Planning in USA Test Prep based on data analysis —Tuesday @ 7:25 am
· Real School Gardens visit—Tuesday (select teachers)
· Data Lead meeting—Tuesday @ 4:00 pm in I2
· Team Lead meeting—Tuesday @ 4:00 pm in A2
· Grade Level meeting —Wednesday @ 7:25 am
· Integration PD—Wednesday @ 7:45 am in F1 (for new teachers and anyone who needs a refresher)
· STEP guided reading visit—Wednesday (for select teachers)
· Co-teaching PD—Thursday @ 7:15 am in Bldg. L (for co-teaching teams)
· Crew Activities—Friday @ 7:15 am
Did You Know?
Did you know…….
The most successful way to improve the reading achievement of low-income children is to increase their access to print. Newman, Sanford, et all. “American’s Child Care Crisis: A Crime Prevention Tragedy”; Fight Crime: Invest in Kids, 2000.