Chattahoochee Hills Charter School Student Council
CHCS Student Council (SC) was started to give a voice to the student body through homeroom representatives. These representatives will engage in decision making activities for their peers while building leadership skills. SC members are models of excellence for all scholars and demonstrate leadership on and off campus.
There are two councils at Chattahoochee Hills. Student Council 1 is comprised of grades K-4, and Student Council 2 consists of grades 5-8. On this page you will find all SC meeting agendas and minutes, as well as important dates and forms SC members may need to download and print. Please read through the documents for behavioral, volunteer, attendance, and dress code expectations. Feel free to reach out to the Student Council sponsors if you have any questions:
SC1 - Ms. Tipton email: firstname.lastname@example.org
SC2 - Ms. Rodney email: email@example.com
Special thanks to Mr. Jarrod Carter who will be assisting with both councils this school year and to the CHCS PTO for their continued support!
- Mayor's Night Out: Thursday, 1/25 @ 6:00 pm
- Groundbreaking Ceremony: Friday, 1/26 @ noon - Click Here for the invitation.
- Next General Body Meeting
- SC 1: Thursday, 1/25 at 8:15 am
- SC 2: Friday, 1/26 at 8:15 am
- Homework: Review the CHCS Strategic Plan, and be prepared to provide feedback to Mr. Asher, Executive Director.